Sr. Business Systems Analyst
Automation Anywhere is the world’s #1 cloud automation platform, delivering intelligent RPA solutions across all industries globally to automate end-to-end business processes, for the fastest path to enterprise transformation. The company offers the world’s only cloud-native platform combining RPA, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and analytics to automate repetitive tasks and build enterprise agility, freeing up humans to pivot to the next big idea, build deeper customer relationships and drive business growth. For additional information, visit www.automationanywhere.com.
The Sr. Business Systems Analyst is responsible for supporting and maintaining Automation Anywhere’s finance systems. In this customer focused position, this role will be hands on primarily focused on all different areas of finance systems, owning security administration and reporting while closely work with the functional finance partners.
You are an energetic, organized, and collaborative experienced Business Systems Analyst with outstanding intellectual curiosity, clear communication, strong finance business processes knowledge. You are a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity, able to think big, and enjoy working in fast paced, dynamic environment that exceeds customer expectations. You have a strong work ethic and a great passion about automation and bots.
Location: Remote role - ability to work within any U.S time zone
You will make an impact by being responsible for:
- Designing and maintenance of system implementation and automations support key finance systems areas such as General Ledger, Accounting, Financial Close, Billing & Accounts Receivables
- Working closely with Finance stakeholders, cross functional teams, Sales Ops and other IT teams to Create Functional Business Requirements Documents, design documents, conduct business review meetings, get signoffs, conduct UAT, GO-Live and post go live support for financial applications
- Partnering with stakeholders from Finance, IT, Sales, Operations, Product Management, Engineering teams to support a new product, process, or system
- Managing the Workday Finance product to support Finance/Accounting programs.
- Working closely with the Finance team to understand functional requirements and execute them through successful implementation, testing, and deployment.
- Managing security administration for Finance.
- Translating business requirements and ensuring that automated solutions meet the needs of the business.
- Troubleshooting problems, test, and work with businesses to resolve issues.
- Understanding business requirements, configuring the Workday Finance product, and creating documentation as needed.
- Leveraging business knowledge and expertise to identify opportunities for process improvements through RPA.
- Facilitating review sessions with functional owners, subject matter experts, and end-user representatives.
- Coordinating and perform system testing to ensure requirements are met. Work closely with the project team during user acceptance testing (UAT); including tracking issues through to resolution and securing end-user acceptance signoff.
- Providing guidance and training to Finance team members, managers, and employees on processes and tools, and the future capabilities of the product.
- Learning and understand Workday reporting to deliver advanced reports as requested
- Being responsible to resolve support tickets in integrations, security & reporting area, while supporting the team in any other areas as needed.
You will be a great fit if you have:
- 8+ years of business systems analyst experience in a global organization
- 3+ years professional experience supporting a Finance/Accounting organizationpreferred
- Possess a good understanding of Record to Report (Accounting, Reporting, Consolidations, reconciliations)
- Good understanding of Procure to Pay and Order to Cash processes, accounting practices, and SOX
- Knowledge of ERP and ability to support workday financial system
- Experience supporting end-users and troubleshooting system issues
- Experience with Workday Financials, Salesforce, Revpro and Adaptive is a Plus
- Experience in creating simple, matrix and composite reports with calculated fields in workday financials
You excel in these key competencies:
- Composure in a dynamic environment and communicate successfully to all levels of team members
- Motivated self-starter who is resourceful and has a willingness to learn workday functionality
- Team player that embraces change and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required; ability to collaborate with all levels of the organization
Why Automation Anywhere?
At our company each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
As the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), we provide a very compelling product where our teams are breaking new ground every day and given an environment to grow their skills and have fun along the way. Our technology is the game changer, and our people give us the edge to better our world and go be great!
Automation Anywhere is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.