Automation Anywhere is a global leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), empowering customers to automate business processes with intelligent software bots – AI-powered, digital workers that perform repetitive and manual tasks, resulting in dramatic productivity gains, optimized customer experience, and more engaged employees. The company offers the world's only cloud-native, web-based intelligent automation platform combining RPA, artificial intelligence, machine learning and analytics. Automation Anywhere has deployed nearly 3 million bots to support some of the world's largest enterprises across all industries in more than 90 countries. For more information about our portfolio, please visit us at www.automationanywhere.com.
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science and 2+ years of experience as SDET/Test Engineer/QA Engineer.
- Ability to build scalable automated test suites working across technologies using automation frameworks, like TestNG, Selenium and API automation, like Rest Assured OR Postman.
- Ability to carry out manual verification cycles for exploratory & regression testing
- Proficiency in Java/C++/Python/SQL, Distributed systems, and Object-oriented Design
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to identify cross-functional scenarios across applications and build repeatable validation methods.
- Working knowledge of CI/CD pipeline and ability to build the same with Jenkins.
- Working knowledge in JIRA/Zephyr integration of the automation test results.
- Nice to have a working knowledge of multi-platform cloud provider infrastructure (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc)
- Understand requirements and build automated tests using existing tools and frameworks to certify various releases of the Automation 360 platform.
- Perform builds, deployments and do initial project setups.
- Participate in full-cycle SDLC: test writing, test execution, identifying bugs, verifying bug fixes and participating in production release
- Write high-quality test cases - capturing in detail all aspects of the requirement and acceptance criteria
- Perform Customer environment setup/scenario verification, the scope of which will encompass all functionalities of services as a prequel to automation. Analyze test logs; create test reports, coordinate with stakeholders.
- Help improve customer experience by working with support teams for solving queries
- Initiative to improve the Development and QA team’s productivity through automation, tools, and other best practices.
- Work directly with Developers, QA Engineers, Product Managers and Customer Support teams in identifying and primarily ensuring building testable and automatable components.
- Comfortable communicating & collaborating with Developers, QA Engineers, Product Managers within team.
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.