Global Alliance Manager
Automation Anywhere is the leader in intelligent automation solutions that put AI to work across every aspect of an organization. The company’s Automation Success Platform is infused with generative AI and offers process discovery, RPA, end-to-end process orchestration, document processing, and analytics, with a security and governance-first approach. With more than 5,000 customers worldwide, Automation Anywhere enables organizations to unleash productivity gains, drive innovation, improve customer service and accelerate business growth. The company is guided by its vision to fuel the future of work by unleashing human potential through intelligent automation. Learn more at www.automationanywhere.com.
Automation Anywhere is seeking a Global Alliance Manager to accelerate our strategic alliances with several of our most strategic alliances such as Cognizant, Infosys, Tech Mahindra and HCL. The ideal candidate will have 10+ years of experience working with GSI’s in a reselling, co-selling or MSP model. Automation Anywhere is a Partner First organization and this role will be focused on collaborating with our field sales teams and engaging our key strategic alliance partners to increase the value for our mutual clients.
You will make an impact by being responsible for:
- Developing and executing a GSI strategy for a select number of key alliances with a focus on significantly increasing the market share of AAI. This includes joint go-to-market plan, joint score carding and a joint cadence of business reviews from key GSI’s.
- Execute the Global Alliance Plan across US, EU, and IMEA initially and then follow with a global launch plan for all relevant markets. This will mean working closely with Partner field sales teams to execute the plan locally. Global strategy-Local execution.
- Collaborating with several GSI alliance partners to grow the pipeline for joint execution and collaborate with the field sales team to drive bookings. This will mean working closely with the field sales teams to execute the plan locally.
- Acting as an advocate for our GSI partners for all things Automation anywhere keeping them informed and excited about AAI and build a strong support community to drive partner success
- Ensuring GSI are properly enabled to execute on AAI solutions for NAMER.
- Engaging with our NAMER Field Marketing teams to determine how our GSI partners can deliver higher value/great impact to our marketing events.
- Development of Joint Solutions with the respective GSI around SFDC, Workday, Google etc. to showcase the power of Intelligent Automation within the leading GSI practices.
You will be a great fit if you have:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Strong technical, GSI alliance management, presales and sales aptitude and attitude with a successful and progressive track record
- 10+ years of work experience working with key GSI partners such as Wipro, Cognizant, Infosys, Tech M, and HCL etc.
- Very good understanding of software sales, marketing and business development including scaling channels/alliances.
- Has systematically scaled software sales and exponentially grown high NPS, partners and made them very successful.
- Very good understanding of the customer life cycle journey and partner business models / GTMs and how they succeed.
- Manages leading and lagging indicators in business and knows how to exponentially scale qualified opportunities, systematic pipeline building and conversions.
- Upsell, cross-sell & net new including expansion sales through GSI partners. Direct selling experiences in a high-growth environment
- Up to 20-30 % travel required for this job
You excel in these key competencies:
- Relationships with GSI alliance partners
- Relationships with ISV vendors such as GCP, Salesforce, SAP etc.
- Deep understanding of software technologies, trends, and market directions
- Undergraduate degree in Science or engineering, with some Computer Science
- Prior experience in software, automation, cognitive & analytics
Why Automation Anywhere?
At our company, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
As the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), we provide a very compelling product where our teams are breaking new ground every day and are given an environment to grow their skills and have fun along the way. Our technology is the game changer, and our people give us the edge to better our world and go be great!
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.