Sr. Sales Executive
Sr. Sales Executive
Automation Anywhere is a Silicon Valley-based software company that provides Robotic Process Automation and Cognitive solutions to clients. Forrester has ranked Automation Anywhere as the leader in this market, and the company has been and continues to undergo huge growth. To meet market demand, we are seeking an enthusiastic, energetic, fast paced, high performing sales professional to create and maintain long lasting customer relationships. The successful candidate will have a strong technical background (perhaps even as a sales engineer or in services) plus a proven track record selling complex enterprise level solutions and ability to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Take ownership of revenue generation, develop new opportunities, manage pipeline, create and execute account strategies and close enterprise-level deals for new, expansion and renewal bookings
- Conduct on-site and remote customer meetings to include initial pitch presentations and demos with marketing qualified leads.
- Attend tradeshows and other events in order to develop leads.
- Conduct standard and custom product demos and answer technical Q&A
- Interface with client technical teams to present our product architecture, engage in solutioning discussions customized to the client and overcoming technical objections, if any
- Collaborate with our sales engineers to manage and execute Proof of Concept exercises where the sales engineer will go onsite to build a Bot (i.e., process automation) live in front of the client automating one of the client’s processes using their systems in a test environment.
- Lead RFX responses coordinating with our RFX team, sales engineers, products team and services team as required
- Coordinate closely with technical support, engineering and service resources to align solution design with client’s business requirements.
- Work closely with key management team to ensure product success and define future roadmap.
- Requires 25-50% travel (mostly domestic with some potential travel to Canada)
Preferred and acceptable levels of experience will be judged based on combination and relevance of education, training and experience.
Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field (or foreign equivalent) is preferred. Bachelor’s degree combined with strong work experience is accepted.
3+ years of full sales cycle experience. Preferably includes 1+ years of experience with Robotic Process Automation and/or 2+ years of experience in related fields of automation technologies. Past experience as sales engineer or in services is a material advantage.
- Knowledge of enterprise software architecture and technologies
- Knowledge of business process management
- Thorough knowledge of consultative selling including prospecting, qualifying, presenting, trial closing, objection handling and closing
- High energy with ability to excel in an entrepreneurial, fast changing environment
- Experience and knowledge of working with channel partners such as “Big 4” advisories and leading System Integrators an advantage
- Solid computer knowledge including proficiency with software applications including Salesforce
- Demonstrable technical depth with the ability to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical stake holders.
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.