Field Marketing Manager Consultant
Automation Anywhere is the world’s #1 cloud automation platform, delivering intelligent RPA solutions across all industries globally to automate end-to-end business processes, for the fastest path to enterprise transformation. The company offers the world’s only cloud-native platform combining RPA, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and analytics to automate repetitive tasks and build enterprise agility, freeing up humans to pivot to the next big idea, build deeper customer relationships and drive business growth. For additional information, visit www.automationanywhere.com.
Automation Anywhere is searching for an experienced Field Marketing Manager to join our North American regional and partner marketing team. We are looking for a strategic regional marketing rockstar with a proven track record of establishing strong relationships with sales leaders and building pipeline acceleration programs to engage customers and prospects with targeted campaigns and high touch field marketing activities.
Do you thrive on being able to track and measure the impact your programs have on the bottom line? If you are a jack of all trades – strategic thinker, problem solver, data nerd – then come join our team!
Location: Remote role - East Coast time zone required
You will make an impact by being responsible for:
- Serving as a trusted advisor to regional sales leaders
- Driving regional brand awareness, messaging and marketing programs
- Building and executing the regional marketing strategy to ensure alignment with partner marketing, and sales priorities, pipeline and revenue goals
- Reporting and measuring your regional programs impact on pipeline
- Collaborating with marketing stakeholders to highlight calls to action for personas and account segments, as well as creating relevant marketing messages, use cases, assets, and channels
- Collaborating with the global campaigns team to build campaigns that can be leveraged regionally
- Enabling SDRs with messaging and content for targeted follow-up
- Providing flawless execution of field marketing plans in order to deliver a world-class end-user experience
- Having ability to travel up to 25% when safely able to do so
You will be a great fit if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a technical field
- 5+ years of experience in field marketing or demand generation roles with proven results, SaaS experienced preferred
- Proficiency in Salesforce and Tableau
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to juggle and prioritize across many simultaneous projects
You excel in these key competencies:
- Organized and programmatic thinker; ability to develop campaign recommendations and plans with a mix of creative and analytical thinking
- Ability to analyze data and present results to a group in a clear, digestible manner
- Proven track record of generating pipeline in net new logos and expanding customer accounts
- Previous experience of working within a cloud and or business software industry is desirable
- Able to clearly communicate new ideas, programs, processes and outcomes to both internal and external stakeholders
- Team player with the flexibility to adjust to the dynamic nature of a high-growth organization
Why Automation Anywhere?
At our company each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
As the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), we provide a very compelling product where our teams are breaking new ground every day and given an environment to grow their skills and have fun along the way. Our technology is the game changer, and our people give us the edge to better our world and go be great!
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.