Inside Sales Account Manager
At Automation Anywhere, we are passionate in our belief that Software Bots can free people to create, think, discover, and ultimately build great companies. With our Digital Workforce platform, we are contributing to build a Digital Workforce, 3M strong, by 2020. Our platform includes Robotic Process Automation, Cognitive technologies and Analytics and is adopted by over 700 of the world’s leading enterprises and many are calling it one of the most essential and disruptive technologies in the market today.
We have dedicated the last decade to driving the adoption of Robotic Process Automation technology in leading Financial Services, BPO, Healthcare, Technology, and Insurance companies to name a few, across more than 90 countries. We are taking the lead to define the category and create the blueprint to make it successful. This clearly is a once in a lifetime opportunity to make a difference and change the world.
The ISR - Velocity Sales is a specialized Inside Sales role designed to accelerate revenue generation through acquisition of net new logo accounts in the small and lower-end of the medium, market segments. While some exceptions may arise, this will normally be companies between 100 – 2,000 employees. This role requires the ISR to handle all aspects of the sales cycle from initial MQL follow-up, to closure. It is expected the majority of this new business will be closed with, and through, AAI Channel Partners.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Engage prospective customers and create a compelling understanding and differentiation of the AAI solution set
- Verify and validate customer needs and deliver effective presentations including company and product briefings
- Deliver effective functional product demonstrations to qualified prospects which include the creation of bots and a deep understanding of all product components
- Gain an understanding of the decision criteria, decision making process, competitive landscape, ROI requirements, timing, and approval process of prospective customers with the goal of winning new business
- Initiate and engage appropriate resources to conduct and conclude successful Proof of Concepts (POCs) for well qualified opportunities
- Meet or exceed all sales revenue goals and activity metrics assigned
- Build and maintain a comprehensive understanding of all aspects of the AAI digital workforce solution including product functionality, professional services and training offerings
- Build and maintain expertise in RPA, cognitive, and AI industry trends and topics
- Build and maintain a comprehensive understanding of competitive offerings and clear points of AAI differentiation
- Build and maintain awareness of the AAI Channel Partner network and actively engage them to close business
- Maintain comprehensive and accurate records in SFDC which document all activities and opportunities
- Provide accurate and timely sales forecasts
- Effective combination of both selling skills and technical acumen
- Prior sales experience in a high-tech environment is greatly valued, although not 100% required
- Inquisitive nature and quick to learn new concepts and technology
- Passion for leading edge technology
- Experienced, confident and effective in engaging prospects and delivering compelling and credible presentations and demonstrations
- Excellent “remote” presence meaning excellent at communicating via phone and by remote demonstration methods such as Skype for Business, Webex, Zoom, etc
- Detail oriented and able to manage a complex and lengthy sales cycle
- Committed, enthusiastic and able to thrive in a fast pace and, at times, demanding environment
- 4-year university or accredited college degree required. IT, Engineering, Business degrees preferred but not required
- Able to operate effectively in a teamed environment
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.