RPA Program Manager
Automation Anywhere is a global leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), empowering customers to automate end-to-end business processes with intelligent software bots – AI-powered digital workers that perform repetitive and manual tasks, resulting in dramatic productivity gains, optimized customer experience, and more engaged employees. The company offers the world's only web-based and cloud-native intelligent automation platform combining RPA, artificial intelligence, machine learning and analytics to help organizations rapidly start and scale their automation journey from the front office to the back office to every office. Its Bot Store is the world's first and largest marketplace with more than 1,100 pre-built, intelligent automation solutions. Automation Anywhere has deployed over 2.6 million bots to support some of the world's largest enterprises across all industries in more than 90 countries. For additional information, visit www.automationanywhere.com.
- Program Manager will be responsible for leadership in planning and execution of Robotic Process Automation initiatives in various customer engagements
- Candidate will Be an integral part of Program management team & continually come up with ideas to strengthen automation footprint
- Ensure all RPA projects are delivered in accordance with defined RPA framework RPA
- Establish working relationships and routinely interface with: project sponsors, business stakeholders & technology partners
- Work with program sponsor to measure progress of automations and impact on business using metrics
- Understand Process & RPA opportunity in detail & take lead on opportunity assessments and business reviews
- Drive regular project meetings & ensure adherence to project milestones
- Track project meeting minutes and follow up diligently on action items till closure
- Ensure the documentation is done and retained for all signoff's / checklists in knowledge repository
- Lead a team of architect and automation developers throughout the development process, including assessing automation opportunities, reviewing timelines, and ensuring development meets quality standards
- Lead a team of developers/support staff to manage various operational activities including upgrades, automation deployment, migrations etc..
- Work with various stakeholders throughout testing activities, including integration testing, end-to-end (business process) testing and user acceptance testing
- Track risks/issues and escalate as needed to senior management
- Manage discussions with application owners for application access ahead of time and follow up till closure
- Review life cycle deliverables such as requirements specifications, solution design documents, and operating instructions (i.e. SOP), and approvals
- Maintain list of RPA opportunities with their current status & create monthly metrics
- Create monthly/ adhoc RPA presentations and shape messages in a manner effective for senior management
- Drive & be part of various firm wide capability creation workgroups i.e. OCR/ NLP / Machine learning
- Constantly keep self & team updated with new automation tools / technology within industry
Desired Skills -
- Proven project management experience, including the use of project plans, issue logs, Jira etc.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum project management methodology. Good to have SCM / PMP Certification
- Strong skills in Microsoft office suite required (e.g. PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Visio, and Project)
- Working knowledge of RPA/ data management tools
- Experience with Bot development life cycle including requirements definition, solution design, development, testing, documentation, training, deployment, operations, support and maintenance
- Excellent analytical, oral and written communication skills
- Should be flexible, self-driven, detail oriented and shall deliver timely without reminders
- Experience in presenting reports/ key messages to senior stakeholders
- Experience in status reporting (project status, risks, issues, change controls, action items) to the working group
- Experience in engaging/ influencing staff, senior managers and stakeholders to achieve organizational outcomes.
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.