At Automation Anywhere, we are passionate in our belief that Software Bots can free people to create, think, discover, and ultimately build great companies. With our Digital Workforce platform, we are contributing to build a Digital Workforce, 3M strong, by 2020. Our platform includes Robotic Process Automation, Cognitive technologies and Analytics and is adopted by over 700 of the world’s leading enterprises and many are calling it one of the most essential and disruptive technologies in the market today. We have dedicated the last decade to driving the adoption of Robotic Process Automation technology in leading Financial Services, BPO, Healthcare, Technology, and Insurance companies to name a few, across more than 90 countries. We are taking the lead to define the category and create the blueprint to make it successful. This clearly is a once in a lifetime opportunity to make a difference and change the world.
Automation Anywhere is seeking a Compensation Manager to join our growing Human Resources team! This position will report directly to Compensation Senior Director in our San Jose, CA location.
- Analyze and structure competitive pay practices for the company’s global salary structures, incentive targets, and equity guidelines, keeping in mind business conditions, legal requirements, and industry best practices.
- Conduct cost modeling and employee impact analysis for proposed new programs or program changes.
- Assist with design and administration of compensation programs (year-end and mid-year cycles, retention programs, equity program, etc)
- Assist with content development and training of compensation programs and practices to HR partners and managers
- Completes complex modeling and manipulate large data sets; with the ability to craft accurate and meaningful leadership summaries
- Provide compensation support for cross-functional HR projects, such as M&A activity and HR systems implementations.
- 8+ years of progressive compensation and human resources experience.
- Must have a good understanding of broad-based compensation programs (base/bonus/equity), pay for performance, benchmarking/market data, and job evaluation.
- Analytical mindset and ability to manage large, complex data sets • Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Ability to analyze data to drive actionable and sound decision-making.
- Prior people manager experience a plus.
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands and ambiguity; Strong sense of urgency in driving projects to completion
- Knowledge and experience international labor laws and regulations
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills as well as strong interpersonal skills • The ability to assess needs and manage projects - demonstrating strong project management skills Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree, preferably in Human Resources, Finance, Business or Economics. • Previous experience in tech or media companies • Experience and high proficiency with the Google Suite (Sheets, Docs, Slides)
At our company each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. As the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), we provide a very compelling product where our teams are breaking new ground every day and given an environment to grow their skills and have fun along the way. Our technology is the game changer, and our people give us the edge to better our world and go be great!
Automation Anywhere is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.