Manager, Information Security
Automation Anywhere is a global leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), empowering customers to automate business processes with intelligent software bots – AI-powered, digital workers that perform repetitive and manual tasks, resulting in dramatic productivity gains, optimized customer experience, and more engaged employees. The company offers the world's only cloud-native, web-based intelligent automation platform combining RPA, artificial intelligence, machine learning and analytics. Automation Anywhere has deployed nearly 3 million bots to support some of the world's largest enterprises across all industries in more than 90 countries. For more information about our portfolio, please visit us at www.automationanywhere.com.
Automation Anywhere is seeking Manager – Information Security at Vadodara (Gujarat) Location
We are looking for a Manager Information Security. This is an Executive role reporting to the Director, Governance, Risk and Compliance and in charge of steering the organization’s IT Security and Compliance program. Reporting to:
- Strategic reporting to Information Security Committee
- Operational reporting to VP-IT
- Dotted line to Risk Management / Compliance Office
- Primary responsibility for client interactions on Information Security related matters
- Operation and maintenance of the Information Security Management System.
- Create, implement & review Information Security strategy across the organization.
- Implement tools and processes related compliance monitoring, governance and internal audits.
- Review and evaluate all security incidents as per the security incident management procedures.
- Responsible for implementing ISO 27001 framework requirements for ensuring adequate security levels.
- Evaluate the adequacy of security measures to protect organizational data and information assets.
- Assistance to Legal and Sales teams to manage compliance to various Information Security related compliance with existing or prospective clients.
- Coordinate with Vendors and execute projects within timelines and budgets.
- Implementation and certification of ISMS based on ISO27001 framework
- Selection and Implementation of security solutions such as IDS/ IPS, BYOD / Mobile Device Management, Data Leakage Prevention software.
- Development implementation and maintenance of Business Continuity Management Framework
- Data Privacy Framework development and implementation of the same within the organization
- IT / Business Graduate with minimum 6 -8 years’ experience in Information Security.
- Experience in managing or implementing tools such as SIEM, PIM, Proxy, AV & Patch.
- The experience of end to end management of ISO 27001:2013 Lead Auditor certification program would be preferred.
- CISSP/CISA or equivalent certification would be preferred
Minimum Bachelor's degree and relevant industry experience
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.