Product Manager , Principal
Automation Anywhere is a global leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), empowering customers to automate end-to-end business processes with software bots – digital workers that perform repetitive and manual tasks, resulting in dramatic productivity gains, optimized customer experience and more engaged employees. The company offers the industry leading web-based and cloud-native intelligent automation platform combining RPA, artificial intelligence, machine learning and analytics right out of the box, to help organizations rapidly start and scale their process automation journey. Its Bot Store is the world's first and largest marketplace with more than 850 pre-built, intelligent automation solutions. With a global network of 1,900 partners, Automation Anywhere has deployed over 2.1 million bots to support some of the world’s largest enterprises across all industries. For additional information, visit www.automationanywhere.com.
Automation Anywhere is seeking a Principal Product Manager for our AI product line.
We’re looking for a Principal Product Manager to be part of our IQ Bot team. This person will be responsible for the success of one the core areas of the product. This strategic and critical position will report to the Head of Cognitive Products and offers the opportunity to be a thought leader, have a significant impact on a fast-growing market, and shape the future of Cognitive Automation.
You are an ideal candidate if:
- You can lead the development of an artificial intelligence product, helping internal teams and customers to build and run new cognitive skills, ensuring security at scale
- You have expertise in structuring and running market, customer, and competitive research -- managing through ambiguity and working across teams to align resources
- You can take an idea from concept to market, conducting a data-oriented process, and getting sponsorship from the executive team
- You can provide mentorship and coaching to other product managers on best practices for running research and identifying key insights
- You have the ability to define the end-state vision for a product or very large feature set, breaking down executing into roadmap items over a 6-24 month period, and defining epics/user stories that deliver end-to-end customer value
- You are an expert at presenting effectively at different levels on complex topics, inspiring audiences, having impact and influencing them
- You can build and drive an ecosystem of strategic partnerships
- You are not afraid of making unpopular decisions and have professional courage to relentlessly repeat why.
- 10+ years in product management at an enterprise software company
- Strong track record of success as a product leader
- Background building products with machine learning and artificial intelligence components
- Experience working with document capture products
- Have helped transitioning on-premise products to the cloud
- Self-starter who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative, enterprise technology environment.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and presentation skills
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering or related discipline.
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.