Manager, Sales Enablement
Automation Anywhere is a global leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), empowering customers to automate business processes with intelligent software bots – AI-powered, digital workers that perform repetitive and manual tasks, resulting in dramatic productivity gains, optimized customer experience, and more engaged employees. The company offers the world's only cloud-native, web-based intelligent automation platform combining RPA, artificial intelligence, machine learning and analytics. Automation Anywhere has deployed nearly 3 million bots to support some of the world's largest enterprises across all industries in more than 90 countries. For more information about our portfolio, please visit us at www.automationanywhere.com.
At Automation Anywhere, we are building an amazing team that will take our Sales team and company to the next level. In this role, you will learn how to assess the needs of our sales organization, gain buy-in, influence sales leaders, and best practices for implementing digital solutions and measuring the impact of the digital programs. Reporting into our Global Head of Sales Enablement there are a unique set of circumstances that make the role particularly interesting. Specifically:
- Collaborate in the transformation of our new hire sales on-boarding program to increase speed and effectiveness of our hyper-growth sales teams using innovative approaches and proven methodologies
- Responsible for sales enablement tools and platforms that will drive rapid scalable productivity across all our sales functions leveraging the latest in enablement approaches
- Contribute to design and delivery with on-going sales development effort supporting buyer enablement through sales’ business value conversations and elevated sales skill, regionally.
- Partner with the organization to establish appropriate measurement systems and dashboards for measuring of sales enablement and its correlation to sales effectiveness.
- Maintain a global digital enablement approach, which will also augment ILT and Field Enablement activities.
- Support partner sales teams’ impact by facilitating the Automation Anywhere Sales approach
- Own the supporting technologies driving the sales enablement and effectiveness programs in EMEA with ability to scale worldwide.
- Collaborate on the creation of Digital Sales Enablement and Effectiveness programs, drive implementation, and assess effectiveness
- Make recommendations for improved sales efficiency and effectiveness through the tech stack and data analysis
- Manage the authoring and production of digital content to educate the sales team
- Drive the platform (sales portal) for organizing and curation of sales content
- Partner with Sales Operations on methodology integration, adoption, and usage of sales tool
- 5+ years of experience in sales training or enablement within the software industry
- Strong facilitation and program management skills
- Strong experience and familiarity with core sales processes and sales methodologies
- Experience with creating and managing learning and behaviour change strategies
- The ability to work efficiently and autonomously without drifting from the core global focuses and needs
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Effective time management and communication skills in a fast-moving sales environment.
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.