Principal PM - DevOps
Automation Anywhere is a global leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), empowering customers to automate end-to-end business processes with intelligent software bots – AI-powered digital workers that perform repetitive and manual tasks, resulting in dramatic productivity gains, optimized customer experience, and more engaged employees. The company offers the world's only web-based and cloud-native intelligent automation platform combining RPA, artificial intelligence, machine learning and analytics to help organizations rapidly start and scale their automation journey from the front office to the back office to every office. Its Bot Store is the world's first and largest marketplace with more than 1,100 pre-built, intelligent automation solutions. Automation Anywhere has deployed over 2.6 million bots to support some of the world's largest enterprises across all industries in more than 90 countries. For additional information, visit www.automationanywhere.com.
The Principal Product Manager - Cognitive position at Automation Anywhere requires a professional with deep knowledge of software engineering and artificial intelligence. The professional will be responsible to create a product strategy based on marketing and customer information, and design the product that will be implemented by the Cognitive team. The main product of the Cognitive team is IQ Bot, a proprietary product that leverages multiple artificial intelligence techniques to automate business processes that rely on data hidden in electronic documents, images, emails, and more.
Bot Life cycle Management (BLM) DevOps – Principal Product Manager
We are looking for a Principal Product Manager to lead Bot Life Cycle DevOps product management for our Automation Anywhere RPA application platform.
The enterprise product management team is looking for an experienced Product Manager with a track record of driving new product capabilities from initial concept to successful delivery and market adoption. You will be part of the team which owns the platform and features for Control Room which is the most advanced and secure RPA command center in the industry enabling the user to easily and accurately manage scheduling, execution, workload management, audit trails and HA/DR and analytics of bots and bot runners. Product managers who thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and love working with the best technology team in the world should apply.
The BLM DevOps role is focused on introducing the next level of DevOps capabilities and best practices to customers Bot development life cycles. The capabilities to include tools for improved testing, debugging, and validation; and APIs for 3rd-party partners to expand our developer ecosystem. This core capability is of paramount importance in driving the growth of the company. Hence this is a high visibility role that demands leadership presence and vision in conjunction with the ability to drive deliverables cross-functionally.
You will be involved with launching some of the most exciting and innovative capabilities at Automation Anywhere.
You demonstrate analytical thinking through data-driven decisions. You have the technical know-how, charisma and ability to work with your team to make a big impact.
This is a Bangaluru based position.
- Understand market needs & competitive scenario by engaging with customers, prospects, industry influencers and internal stakeholders
- Determine specific selected needs, product opportunities and prepare the roadmap of product needs that should be addressed by the company
- Develop and present business cases; market requirements document to enable senior management team to make informed Go and No-Go decisions
- Develop and execute GTM (go-to-market) plan & collateral to facilitate market adoption of product vision and roadmap
- Host product demos, presentations and speak to products with a depth of understanding and high conviction in our products, features, and benefits
- Help translate market requirements into user stories that will be used Engineering teams to develop the product
- Engage with customers to drive definition and prioritize enhancements and key initiatives for BLM DevOps capabilities, ensuring the offerings fit and integrate securely in customer environments
- Develop and participate in go to market content and activities
- Become the product management reference for BLM Devops requirements and drive these across both existing and new initiatives
Skills & Requirements
- The person in this role must have a proven track record of product management experience, strong presentation presence and demonstrate outstanding communication skills
- 8+ years industry experience; well-developed business sense and product launch and growth experience
- Experience with enterprise SaaS or platform products that serve developers and business users
- Demonstrable experience with Devops practices and toolsets including Git, Jenkins etc. plus experience with SW testing, debugging, and validation; and APIs for 3rd-party partners to expand our developer ecosystem
- Familiarity with public cloud eg. AWS,GCP, Azure, and SaaS services
- Prefer candidates who have worked closely with senior management teams or senior decision-makers in advisory, support functions, as part of the planning or special initiatives teams
- Strong cross-functional exposure desired
- The strong technical background that allows you to positively influence technical design and investments decisions
- Self-driven and organized, unruffled by multiple competing priorities
- BS Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Reputable MBA from India or overseas preferred
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.