IT Support Engineer
Looking for IT Support Engineer, whose primary goal is to monitor and maintain the performance of computer systems and provide seamless employee experience. We are looking for someone with a great personality, willing to learn and passionate about work.
- This position is responsible for monitoring and maintaining the performance of computer systems of Automation Anywhere
- Monitor applications, databases and infrastructure components to ensure services level agreements (SLAs) are met, trends leading to problems are identified, proactive actions are taken; and, when needed, immediate problem management activities are addressed
- Work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires the evaluation of identifiable factors. Demonstrate good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- Monitor and conduct periodic maintenance of AV / Conference room setup across all our offices and provide consistent employee experience
- Install hardware and peripheral components like printers, keyboards and monitors
- Load software packages such as networking components, operating systems and office applications.
- Customize and adapt current programs to satisfy users’ needs
- Coordinate with network services and information systems groups
- Update on status to manager and users through voice mail, email and in-person communication
- Connect users to networks and train on facilities and applications
- Install, repair and conduct preventive maintenance of personal computer by providing technical support
- Troubleshoot software and hardware failures and determine network problems
- Diagnose and resolve incidents using documented procedures to perform responsibilities
- Workaround if incident cannot be resolved
- Configure PCs and laptops, problem ticket resolutions and track problems using Manage Engine ticket system
- Troubleshoot through phone hardware and software and engage technical resources to resolve
- Determine and research user questions and isolate and resolve information systems problems
- Receive and prioritize issues and forwards using escalation procedures
- Responsible for IT onboarding activities for new hire and ensure they are equipped and setup with all necessary applications from day 1
- Proactive IT support in the new hire’s onboarding and while at Employee EXIT
- Asset Management
- Prioritizing and managing many open cases at one time
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems
- Talking to staff or clients through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone to help set up systems or resolve issues
- Maintaining relevant computer hardware and back up hardware
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults and replace parts as required
- Helping create environments for testing before release
- The responsibility of ensuring all Servers & other machines are backed up on the cloud, in the network and off-site
- Following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications
- Setting up new users' accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues
- Responding within agreed time limits to call-outs
- Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
- Testing and evaluating new technology
- Odd Hour/Weekend support in case of any planned upgrades or server fixes
- During times of emergencies, outages and project planned work; be on call and available until the event is addressed. During system conversions, extra effort may be required in order to ensure the rollout of the system is successful
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- Document issue resolutions for future reference
Skills & Competencies:
- Understanding of TCP/IP network technologies (subnets, routing, troubleshooting)
- Troubleshooting Experience with Windows 10 and 11 enviornment
- Troubleshooting Experience with Windows Server 2000 / 2003 / 2008 & 2012
- Hands on experience of Linux/Unix/Windows Platforms with System Administration, Monitoring Solutions, Virtualization, Storage Management
- Good idea about e-mail client like M365 suite, MS Outlook configuration & troubleshooting
- Experience with Virtualization technologies like Citrix, VMware, Hyper-V
- Experience on Cloud services on Azure / Amazon etc.
- Hands on in Shell, MS Build, and PowerShell scripting language, administration of systems
- Version Control System integrations like TFS, SVN, VSS etc.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Automate IT processes using RPA.
Desirable Skills & Competencies:
- Network design, management, and administration
- JAMF, Microsoft Intune, Palo Alto Firewall configuration, implementation and administration
- Troubleshoot firewall configurations remotely supporting all managed firewall solutions including remote offices
- Detailed understanding that includes TCP/IP routing protocols, MPLS, NAT, DNS, firewall policies, geo-load balancing, VPN technologies, switching, Security, QoS, Wi-Fi, Network Management and Monitoring Software
- Implement, configure, and troubleshoot VPN's and Secure Remote related issues
- Netskope, NPA and Security frame work as ISO27001, Cyber essentials, GDPR
Work Experience: Typically, 3+ years of related work experience.
Education Requirements: Bachelor's degree or Diploma in IT/Computer Science with relevant work exposure.
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.