Director, Technical Accounting and Reporting
Automation Anywhere is the world’s #1 cloud automation platform, delivering intelligent RPA solutions across all industries globally to automate end-to-end business processes, for the fastest path to enterprise transformation. The company offers the world’s only cloud-native platform combining RPA, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and analytics to automate repetitive tasks and build enterprise agility, freeing up humans to pivot to the next big idea, build deeper customer relationships and drive business growth. For additional information, visit www.automationanywhere.com.
We’re seeking an exceptional Director, Technical Accounting and Reporting to join our Accounting & Finance team. This role will be a significant contributor to the vision and overall success of the accounting department. Your leadership will help to develop our team and accelerate our growth as a leader within the RPA industry. Come and be a part of the next chapter of this late-stage pre-IPO company in one of the hottest markets in tech!
Location: Remote role - ability to work anywhere within the U.S
You will make an impact by being responsible for:
- Maintaining the Company’s accounting policies which includes adoption of new accounting standards and updating the Company’s accounting policies as disclosed in its financial statements.
- Partnering with other members of the accounting team to implement new accounting standards, changes in accounting policies or to operationalize the accounting for new transactions.
- Partnering with Product, Legal, Finance & Strategy, and other teams to provide expertise in support of new transactions and new or evolving products. Provide input and explanation throughout the process to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Preparing technical accounting analysis related to new transactions and new or evolving products. Work closely with our external auditors through technical accounting matters and bring any accounting analysis to closure in a timely manner.
- Drafting original footnote disclosures, MD&A, and other public and private communications.
- Responding to technical accounting inquiries from external and internal parties and explain technical accounting matters and concepts to all levels within the organization.
- Ensuring the internal controls related to accounting policies are designed, implemented and operating effectively for SOX compliance.
You will be a great fit if you have:
- Bachelors’ degree in finance or accounting is required
- (US CPA highly preferred), with 10+ years of progressive accounting experience
- Leadership experience building and developing a high performing team
- Big 4 audit/advisory experience preferred
- Progressive technical knowledge with experience with Revenue (606), Stock-based compensation (718), and Business Combinations (805) preferred
- Experience with IPOs or other capital market activities preferred
- Technology and software experience preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
You excel in these key competencies:
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and business partners
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills, time management skills and attention to detail
- Desire to work in a fast growing, exciting and agile business
Why Automation Anywhere?
At our company each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. As the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), we provide a very compelling product where our teams are breaking new ground every day and given an environment to grow their skills and have fun along the way. Our technology is the game changer, and our people give us the edge to better our world and go be great!
Automation Anywhere is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.