Commercial Sales Account Executive
Automation Anywhere is a global leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), empowering customers to automate business processes with intelligent software bots – AI-powered, digital workers that perform repetitive and manual tasks, resulting in dramatic productivity gains, optimized customer experience, and more engaged employees. The company offers the world's only cloud-native, web-based intelligent automation platform combining RPA, artificial intelligence, machine learning and analytics. Automation Anywhere has deployed nearly 3 million bots to support some of the world's largest enterprises across all industries in more than 90 countries. For more information about our portfolio, please visit us at www.automationanywhere.com.
Our Commercial Sales Account Executives sell complex software solutions to forward-thinking medium & large businesses in an assigned territory, working mostly through our channel partners. This is a high-volume role that is perfect for a highly focused people person.
In this role you will:
- take ownership of sales plans and strategies to achieve revenue goals, growth and market share.
- apply best-in-class sales skills to manage the full sales cycle from meeting with target prospects through to deal closure, in close collaboration with our channel partners,
- Forge a strong ongoing relationship with partners as part of the deal-management lifecycle.
- Collaborate closely with key internal stakeholders including the Partner and Sales Engineering teams.
- A large majority of your time will be spent customer-facing and developing key relationships. This will be done both on-site and remotely (when travel restrictions are lifted, this role will involve a significant amount of travel).
- Manage customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Attend tradeshows and other events in order to develop leads.
- Conduct some standard and custom product demos and answer technical Q&A.
To be successful:
- You have solid experience of the full sales cycle
- You have an excellent understanding of technology generally, especially around process improvement, and AI/process automation. This may include 1+ year experience with (RPA) and/or 5+ years of experience in related fields of automation technologies.
- You have or can quickly develop a good technical understanding of our complete product set.
- You’re experienced in working with different software vendors.
- You’re able to demonstrate a hunger to create/ drive revenue growth in a competitive marketplace.
- You have strong value proposition and assessment skills.
- You show creativity in crafting bespoke deals
- You have excellent public speaking skills and strong presentation / video voice over / demo skills
- You have a desire to learn and apply new skills
- You have exceptional drive and energy
- You are comfortable working independently
- you’re great at collaborating and coordinating activities with other team members to ensure a unified approach.
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.