Sr. Revenue Accountant
Automation Anywhere is a global leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), empowering customers to automate end-to-end business processes with intelligent software bots – AI-powered digital workers that perform repetitive and manual tasks, resulting in dramatic productivity gains, optimized customer experience, and more engaged employees. The company offers the world's only web-based and cloud-native intelligent automation platform combining RPA, artificial intelligence, machine learning and analytics to help organizations rapidly start and scale their automation journey from the front office to the back office to every office. Its Bot Store is the world's first and largest marketplace with more than 1,100 pre-built, intelligent automation solutions. Automation Anywhere has deployed over 2.8 million bots to support some of the world's largest enterprises across all industries in more than 90 countries. For additional information, visit www.automationanywhere.com.
Location: Remote role - ability to work anywhere within the U.S
We are currently looking for a new addition to our Revenue Accounting Team. This is an exciting position that will report to the Manager of Revenue. You’ll apply your knowledge and experience in building out and refining the order-to-cash and record-to-report process for a hyper-growth late stage pre-IPO company. Come and join a leader in the RPA industry and be part of the next phase of our journey!
You will make an impact by being responsible for:
- Supporting the development and buildout of recurring/automated reports within our IT systems as well as data visualization tools
- Developing and maintain documentation for business processes and compliance related work
- Assisting in the implementation of order-to-cash systems
- Maintaining a strong understanding of the operational results to assist management in making informed operational decisions based upon the recorded outcomes.
- Partnering with Legal, Sales, and Contracts teams to understand and analyze deal structures and the resulting revenue recognition outcomes for the Company
- Documenting contract reviews in accordance with ASC 606 accounting standards with attention to details
- Participating in financial close activities, including preparation of journal entries, reconciliations, and related fluctuation analysis
- Assisting with other special projects as needed, drive projects to successful completion
You will be a great fit if you have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- 3+ years of similar experience in Revenue Accounting
- CPA or equivalent preferred
- Big 4 experience or relevant software/tech industry preferred
- Understanding and working knowledge of U.S. GAAP revenue recognition rules
- Familiarity with IT systems and tools (Workday, RevPro, SFDC, Power BI and/or Alteryx)
You excel in these key competencies:
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Presents ideas and information in a concise, well organized manner
- Works effectively and collaboratively within and across teams
- Maintains high performance standards; passion for excellence and continuous improvement
- Meets deadlines, prioritizes appropriately and is flexible
Why Automation Anywhere?
At our company each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
As the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), we provide a very compelling product where our teams are breaking new ground every day and given an environment to grow their skills and have fun along the way. Our technology is the game changer, and our people give us the edge to better our world and go be great!
Automation Anywhere is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.