Product Support Specialist
Automation Anywhere is the world’s #1 cloud automation platform, delivering intelligent RPA solutions across all industries globally to automate end-to-end business processes, for the fastest path to enterprise transformation. The company offers the world’s only cloud-native platform combining RPA, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and analytics to automate repetitive tasks and build enterprise agility, freeing up humans to pivot to the next big idea, build deeper customer relationships and drive business growth. For additional information, visit www.automationanywhere.com.
Our customer support team is now hiring a specialized group of SME’s to provide concierge level service to some of our customers here in the U.S. You’ll respond to customers through phone/ email inquiries and perform required technical troubleshooting steps based on the issues within the scope of support. You’ll record, track, and document the problem-solving process all the way through to the final resolution. Use logical reasoning to analyze a situation and make use of available debug utilities. Escalate issues (when required) to the appropriate channel, test fixes and BETA versions of the software to ensure reported problem(s) have been adequately resolved.
If you’ve wanted to work in the RPA industry and gain experience working with the industry’s top cloud platform, this role could be for you! We’ll provide the training on our products to make you successful on day one.
Location: Dallas, TX - flexible to work from office as needed
You will make an impact by being responsible for:
- Taking ownership of support tickets and customer communication
- Owning the responsibility of all client communication for swarmed tickets
- Working with required L3 engineer and ensuring the logical conclusion of the ticket when they are unable to solve within the stipulated time
- Working with the Escalation Engineer over escalated tickets
- Issuing an understanding and impact analysis during problem identification (Severity validation) and identifying affected components
- Searching KBs, support tickets, documents for relevant solutions for the reported issue
- Creating a plan of action, requesting and reviewing all required details like the screenshot, all application logs, event viewer logs and diagnostic utility result (if needed) before having a meeting with the customer
- Uncovering, logging and reporting issues such as bugs or enhancements. Communicating resolution to customers
- Being responsible for KB’s and RCA’s for the non-swarmed issue
- Identifying and learning old and new software features supported by the organization
- Developing FAQ and Knowledge Base articles to aid in problem resolution
You will be a great fit if you have:
- 2+ years with technical troubleshooting/ debugging experience, programming experience, knowledge in database and SQL queries
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Engineering preferred
- Advance knowledge of Windows/Linux systems, fair understanding of code flow ( JAVA, Python, C#), Webserver ( IIS / Apache / Tomcat troubleshooting)
- Advanced knowledge of databases and scripting
- In-depth Knowledge about browsers (MS Internet Explorer and equivalent)
- Usage of MS Office suite (MS Outlook, MS Word and MS Excel) & Open office suite
- Intermediate knowledge on Networking, Windows Server 2012 onwards, Client-Server Architecture
- Hands-on experience working with ticketing tools and SLA governed environment
- Hands-on experience working with fixes at the product level, including installing and upgrading software
- Basic knowledge of macros
- Basic knowledge on Cluster and Active Directory
You excel in these key competencies:
- Ability to establish proper course of action to ensure efficient completion of work within prescribed time limits
- Collaboration skills, working in a team environment
- Strong oral and written communication, with the ability to adapt to the targeted audience
- Ability to handle multiple projects and assignments concurrently while maintaining high levels of quality and effectiveness
- Ability to think critically, question assumptions and devise solutions to challenging technical problems
- Self-motivated, persevering, and capable of working with minimal supervision
At our company each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
As the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), we provide a very compelling product where our teams are breaking new ground every day and given an environment to grow their skills and have fun along the way. Our technology is the game changer, and our people give us the edge to better our world and go be great!
Automation Anywhere is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.