Vice President of Business Process Management
Do you want to be Vice President of Business Process Management at autocar?
Are you obsessed with customer focus and meeting the end user’s needs? Do you feel stifled by bureaucracy? Have an entrepreneurial drive? Do you refuse to let obstacles get in the way of achieving results?
Be the champion for driving and training cross-functional, best-in-class optimization and execution of business processes and systems across our enterprise.
You’ll be responsible for optimizing and improving end-to-end business processes and solutions with a focus on one-touch, lean, automated business processes and ensuring intelligence and data are leveraged to continuously improve our ability to deliver one-touch, high quality outcomes across the business. Train, develop and hold people accountable for delivering the required business outcomes.
What Does it Take to Be Part of Our Team?
You’ll Achieve These Key Outcomes:
- Assure execution on the strategic plan of the organization
- Provide clarity on the strategic direction of the company through resource alignment and workflow optimization
- Increase transparency and eliminate bottlenecks in workflows
- Enable functional and actionable data to be easily pulled from multiple documents and applications
You’ll Demonstrate These Competencies for Success:
- Have extensive experience assessing and solving complex business problems & processes utilizing a cross functional team with competing priorities to execute measurable, sustainable solutions
- Have the ability to identify and articulate strategic business initiatives from assessment through execution
- Have proven success in Root Cause Analysis, Process Mapping, and Process Optimization
- Have a strong understanding of how business and technology intersect to create repeatable end-to-end programs and processes which help drive and support enterprise growth
- Have a customer focused view on product evolution
- Proven ability to manage multiple complex projects and resources running in parallel
Your Background Includes:
• Master’s Degree in Business Process Optimization preferred
• 7-10 years minimum professional experience
• 5-10 years of experience solving complex, enterprise-wide problems
• Leading large end-to-end implementations with measurable, sustainable results
• BPM Certification from the BPM Institute is a plus
Where will you work?
This role can be located at Autocar®, LLC, in Birmingham, AL or at GVW Group, LLC headquarters in Miami, FL.
What do we offer in benefits?
We offer an attractive compensation and benefits package, to include base salary, incentive bonus opportunities, and benefits such as medical/dental/vision options, 401K plan, etc.
At Autocar, we are transforming the vocational truck industry, providing the highest quality, safest, and most advanced technology in the severe-duty class 8 vocational truck segment. Every truck we make is custom-engineered, and custom built to the customer’s specifications.
We are a privately US owned and operated company that expects our team members to act with an owner mindset: Relentless about creating value for the end user. Dogged about finding efficiencies and eliminating waste. Standing arm and arm with the rest of the team until the job is done—and ready to do it again the next day, with a smile.
It is not easy do things differently in this industry. But we do it—because we are passionate about improving the lives of the drivers that use our trucks.
Don't see your dream job?Submit Your Resume