Repair Technician Level 2
Support the production operation, primarily the truck cab assembly line and the final chassis line, on diagnosing and repairing electrical issues generated from supplier non-conformances, production errors, or engineering design concerns.
- Diagnose electrical and related issues pertaining to truck cab, chassis, and completed truck on the production floor and final test area.
- Repair electrical and related issues during production and post production on trucks as they are produced, using the latest methods and techniques.
- Support Supervisors, Quality and Maintenance personnel to identify electrical related issues so that the electrical issues can be directed to the correct lead to be able to rectify in the future. The goal is to drive issues back to root causes and have respective departments implement permanent corrections.
- Other related duties pertaining to production repair and rework, primarily of an electrical but including mechanical nature.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Ability to read electrical schematics
- Ability to diagnose electrical issues and to be able to correct
- 5-7 years of applicable electrical technician experience
- Strong problem solving abilities
- The ability to communicate the root causes so that corrective actions can take place
Don't see your dream job?Submit Your Resume