Welding Team Member
Do you want to be a Welder at Autocar?
Are you obsessed with customer focus and meeting the end user’s needs? Do you have an entrepreneurial drive? Do you refuse to let obstacles get in the way of achieving results?
It takes a special kind of person to be a part of this business in transformation. We expect these team members to act with an owner mindset: Relentless about creating value for the end user. Dogged about finding efficiencies and eliminating waste. Standing arm and arm with the rest of the team until the job is done—and ready to do it again the next day, with a smile.
What will you do?
- Welding and assembly of hydraulic tank, tarper tower and toolbox for all kits currently in stock,
- Assembly of the hydraulic valves and lines, and
- Manufacturing of additional fixtures required in the area to assist with body assembly.
What does it take to successfully undertake this role?
- 6 months of mig and tig welding experience
- AWS certified welder
- Ability to weld, grind, and assemble
- Proven problem solving abilities
- Resilient and flexible nature
- Capacity to multi-task, prioritize and complete work in a fast paced, often-changing environment
- Customer service mindset
Don't see your dream job?Submit Your Resume