Channel Development Lead
Handing off IHW/FSP providers, maintained needed support data, and researching/fielding new dealer requests
In addition, this individual will start the ground work for cleaning up our service network identifying mobile service capabilities as well as in-active locations. Conduct service center contractual and management tasks.
- Researching new dealer requests – These come from website, sales team, etc. This varies greatly. Once researched the needs and identified potential location I would take over to have discussion but use as training to eventual turn some of the standard.
- Mobile service network evaluation – This should be in conjunction with the Regional Mobile Service Provider program, contact our service centers to identify their mobile service capacities. Then work to make any correction on the website. This would identify areas we need regional support and well as identify ACTT service centers that do not have mobile service and would start a process to explore termination of those locations.
- Data gathering for dealer evaluation/report cards – This entails pulling information from various systems and keeping quick reference materials up to date. I would also have the individual create a high level report card of our service network to identifying service locations that have not been active and determining if elimination is desired or at minimum contact them to confirm they are aware they are a service point and have service support tools/contacts.
- Proficient with various computer system, specifically excel and information analyzation.
- Proficiency with power point also a plus.
- Experience in automotive industry preferably heavy truck, refuse and terminal tractor industry knowledge a plus.
- Knowledge of dealer operation specifically warranty, service, and parts primarily but sales would be a plus.
- OEM experience in warranty, service and parts area at minimum but again sales would be a plus.
- Contractual negotiations experience especially related to automotive industry.
Don't see your dream job?Submit Your Resume