Inside Sales Representative
Inside Sales Associate Job Description
As an Inside Sales Associate you will be responsible for tracking, assigning, and validating all leads generated across Autocar’s marketing efforts. You will be the first point of contact for prospective customers and provide support to both end users as well as Autocar Dealerships. This position requires not only customer facing sales skills, but also data management skills as you will work closely with our data management team to maintain and validate the accuracy of data across multiple sales applications.
- Manage sales lead process, assignment, and follow up.
- Field calls and emails generated from marketing effort. Track, follow up, and provide a handoff appropriate salesman.
- Place outbound calls to prospective Autocar customers in area’s that require coverage.
- Work with dealers and customers in unassigned sales territories to ensure consistent customer experience. Some limited travel may be required.
- Provide coverage to sales areas between transitions on outside sales team.
- Manage Autocar stock truck program. Work with field sales, dealerships, and management to ensure accuracy of inventory and sell off aging units.
- Produce form quotes for Sourcewell government contract quotes. Assist in generating municipal spec writing for Autocar competitive advantage.
- Work with outside sales, customers, engineering, supply chain, and production to manage changing sales options.
- Manage CRM database, consolidate data, delete obsolete data, and validate new data.
- Provide technical advice and sales assistance and to dealers and Regional Sales Managers.
- Develop training material for FSRs.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or University; or two years related work experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience, Knowledge and Abilities:
General truck application knowledge – Technical/ truck engineering background a plus
Must be detail oriented and have the ability to juggle competing priorities
Autocar Applications a plus (Team Center Engineering- IMAN, QAD, ADNET, Sharepoint, Zoho)
Must have the ability to apply technical knowledge to practical truck use situations
Don't see your dream job?Submit Your Resume