- Daily coordination with Global Shared Service based in India.
- Support shared service team in obtaining proper approvals, providing supporting documents, guiding relevant GL codes & Dept codes.
- Scanning the supporting documents and forward to shared service team.
- Cut checks and obtain signatories and mail checks to vendors
- Make sure shared service team is up to date AP accounting.
- Make sure no past due invoices of vendors and clean AP Ageing report.
- Review aged AP ageing report once in a week and follow up with shared service team for up to date.
- Reconcile AP Ageing
- Support Shared service team in expenses re-imbursements, on time payment to employees.
- Ensure payments are with in approved budget
- Review chargebacks & rebates along with shared service team.
- Prompt Payment Discount reconciliation
- Sales returns coordination
- Continuous monitoring of customer agreements.
- Coordinate with sales team, R&D and other teams in getting approvals and clarifications.
- Review aged AR ageing report once in a week and follow up with shared service team for up to date.
- Make sure shared service team is up to date AR accounting.
- Reconcile AR Ageing and reconcile balance with customers periodically
- Make sure no overdue invoices of customers and clean AR aging report
- Coordinate with sales team, R&D and other teams in getting approvals, clarifications and overdues
General Ledger Accounting
- Budget vs Actuals
- Assist with GL Review
- Assist with month end closing
- Record, maintain, post and reversal of the monthly journal entries
- Maintain detailed listings of the contents of all balance sheet accounts
- Assist auditors with journal entry examinations
- Assist in the production of financial statements
- Provide supporting documentation for audits
- Assist in preparation monthly MIS reports for internal management
- Assist in quarterly and annual financial statements and audits
- Assisting Operations team in the Monthly Operations Review, identification of areas for cost reductions and operational improvements, annual budget process, periodic forecasting, and periodic analysis of operations performance.
- Perform all other duties as assigned and required.
- BA with 7 plus years accounting experience/CA with 3-5 years of experience
- Experience with Oracle (preferred)
- Advanced Excel skills (must), ability to work with lookups and pivot tables. Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Organizational skills and ability to manage deadlines
- Analytical ability, a methodical approach and problem solving skills
- Numeracy and detailed oriented