- Provides support to complete Annual Product Review
- High School Diploma or equivalent GED
- Ability and willingness to learn manufacturing/packaging procedures and federal regulations pertaining to manufacturing process
- Experienced in proper documentation and correction practices
- Read, write and speak English
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience performing in-process checks/verifications in the Manufacturing and Packaging areas of pharmaceuticals manufacturing environment.
- Must be a Team player able to effectively communicate with QA Supervisor, IPQA, Quality Control, Production, and Supply Chain to meet finished product release goals
- Be able to work long hours to support production requirements
- Be available for overtime, including weekends, as needed for production support
- Stand/walk for the majority of the shift.
- Must be able to bend at the waist and knees as well as twist at the trunk.
- Must practice good personal hygiene
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs.