Assistant General Counsel
Aurobindo Pharma USA, Inc. is seeking an Assistant General Counsel for its growing Legal Department. The ideal candidate will have 5-10 years experience at a large law firm and/or a pharmaceutical company legal department. The candidate must have substantial transactional experience in the life sciences industry. This is a generalist role and the candidate will have the opportunity to assist in all aspects of the business. Selected responsibilities include:
- Assisting in all legal aspects of transactional matters, from transformative M&A activity to strategic in-licensing transactions.
- Reviewing and commenting on a high volume of commercial contracts.
- Providing legal counsel to company personnel including business unit leaders, Commercial Operations, Finance, Quality, Regulatory, and Human Resources.
- Reviewing product labels and promotional materials.
- Managing litigation as assigned.