Maintenance Engineering Apprenticeship
- Get qualified while getting paid to do it
- Fully funded apprenticeship
- Become part of a well-known and loved brand
- Great opportunity for success and career security
This opportunity will see you working on-site in a production business of Kraft Heinz who are a trusted producer of high quality, delicious foods. They are number five in the world so you can start your successful career with great brands and being taught quality processes. You will be employed by ATNZ and assigned to Kraft Heinz.
A maintenance apprentice works alongside fully qualified maintenance technicians to learn the skills of the trade. You will be learning and working towards becoming a fully qualified tradesman in maintenance engineering whose typical day may include:
- Installing and maintaining machinery;
- Shutdown maintenance work;
- Making adjustments to meet production requirements;
- Monitoring equipment condition; and
- Diagnosis and fault finding.
Do you fit the profile?
- Do you want to earn while you learn?
- Are you committed to 3-4 years study whilst working full-time?
- Are you interested in Mechanical subjects?
- Do you have NCEA level 2 in Maths and English?
- Do you have a current NZ driver license, either full or restricted?
If so, then click on APPLY NOW to submit your application.
Professionalism in the workplace will be a key marker to whether you succeed in this role, so you will need to possess great reliability, punctuality and self-presentation.
Pre-employment testing (Medical, Drug and Aptitude) will form part of the eligibility process.
For more information about ATNZ apprenticeships please visit www.atnz.org.nz/apprentices