Light Fabrication Apprenticeship
With ATNZ you get your qualification for FREE and we pay you to do it!
- Fully funded apprenticeship
- Ongoing support and guidance
- Safety gear provided
- Learn on-the-job
Apprentice Training New Zealand (ATNZ) is seeking applicants that have a genuine interest in fabrication and are keen to start an apprenticeship based in Hamilton.
Light Fabricators typically work with sheet metals and lighter gauge plate and pipes to produce a large variety of metal products.
- Do you want to earn while you learn?
- Are you committed to 3-4 years study?
- Do you have strong attention to detail and accuracy?
Pre-employment testing including MOJ, medical, and drug testing will form part of the eligibility process.