Mechanical Building Services (HVAC) Apprenticeship
With ATNZ you get your qualification for FREE and we pay you to do it!
- Ongoing support and guidance
- No Student Loan!
- Safety gear provided
- Learn on-the-job
We’re New Zealand’s largest employer of mechanical engineering apprentices and we’re looking for individuals who are interested in starting a Mechanical Building Services (HVAC) qualification based in Te Awamutu.
Heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) engineers install split system air conditioning units, fabricate and maintain systems in homes, office buildings, hospitals and factories. So your working environment can vary from day to day.
What can you gain from an engineering apprenticeship with ATNZ?
- Full on-the-job training, support and advice throughout your apprenticeship.
- Gain skills that you can use anywhere in the world.
- Start getting paid from day one!
- Work in an exciting trade.
Do you fit the profile?
- Do you want to earn while you learn?
- Are you committed to 3-4 years study?
- Do you have NCEA level 2 in Maths and English?
- Do you have a current full or restricted NZ driver licence?
If you think you would thrive in an engineering apprenticeship, then click on ‘Apply Now’ and submit your application today!
To learn more about ATNZ apprenticeships please visit www.atnz.org.nz