Light Fabrication Apprenticeship
Apprentice Training New Zealand (ATNZ) is seeking applicants that have a genuine interest in Engineering and are keen to start an apprenticeship based in Manukau.
Light Fabricators typically work with sheet metals and lighter gauge plate and pipes to produce a large variety of metal products.
Do you fit the profile?
• Do you want to earn while you learn?
• Are you committed to 3-4 years study?
• Do you have strong attention to detail and accuracy?
• Do you have NCEA level 2 in Maths and English?
• Do you have a current NZ driver license, either full or restricted?
If so, then click on APPLY NOW to submit your application.
Professionalism in the workplace will be a key marker to whether you succeed in this role, so you will need to possess great reliability, punctuality and self-presentation.
Pre-employment testing including aptitude, medical and drug testing will form part of the eligibility process.
To find out more about ATNZ please visit www.atnz.org.nz/apprentices