Heavy Fabrication Apprenticeship
With ATNZ you get your qualification for FREE and we pay you to do it.
- Fully funded apprenticeship
- Ongoing support and guidance
- Safety gear provided
- Learn on-the-job
Do you fit the profile?
- Do you want to earn while you learn?
- Are you committed to 3 – 4 years study?
- Have you completed a pre trade course or have relevant experience?
- Do you have NCEA level 2 in Maths and English?
- Do you have a restricted or full drivers licence?
If you're a keen, hands-on learner looking for an entry level career opportunity, then click on APPLY NOW to start your application.
Professionalism in the workplace will be a key marker of success in this role, so you will need to possess great reliability, punctuality and self-presentation.
Pre-employment checks will form part of the eligibility process. This includes aptitude, medical and drug testing as well as reference checks.
For further information about ATNZ apprenticeships visit www.atnz.org.nz/apprentices