Mechanical Building Services (HVAC) Apprenticeship
Learn on the job, and get your qualification for free!
- Fully funded apprenticeship
- Ongoing support and guidance
- Safety gear provided
Heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) engineers install split system air conditioning units, fabricate and maintain systems in homes, office buildings, hospitals and factories. So your working environment can vary from day to day.
As an apprentice you will be employed by ATNZ and seconded to a locally respected company in Wellington, where you will learn on the job while studying to become a qualified HVAC engineer.
Do you fit the profile?
- Do you want to earn while you learn?
- Are you committed to 3-4 years study?
- Are you interested in mechanical subjects?
- Do you have NCEA level 2 in Maths and English?
- Do you have a current restricted or full NZ driver licence?
If so then please click APPLY NOW to submit your application.
Professionalism in the workplace will be a key marker to whether you succeed in this role, so you will need to possess great reliability, punctuality and self-presentation.
Pre-employment testing including aptitude, medical and drug testing will form part of the eligibility process.
To learn more about ATNZ apprenticeships please visit www.atnz.org.nz