Fitting & Machining Apprenticeship
With ATNZ you get your qualification for FREE and we pay you to do it.
* Hands on training from qualified trades people
* You start earning straight away
* New Zealand is in need of a skilled workforce
* Get qualified while you learn and earn!
ATNZ are looking for a mechanically minded individual who is interested in starting an engineering apprenticeship in Fitting & Machining based in Lower Hutt.
The successful apprentice will be employed by the ATNZ Trust and assigned to this privately owned, complete engineering solution company. Here you will gain valuable on the job training while studying to become a qualified Fitting and Machining engineer.
Fitting and machining engineers make and assemble components for plant and equipment. The components are made and fitted to exact specifications using modern engineering processes and machinery.
Do you fit the profile?
* Do you want to earn while you learn?
* Are you committed to 3 – 4 years study?
* Do you have a pre trade or relevant experience?
* Do you have NCEA level 2 in Maths and English
* Do you have a restricted or full driver licence?
If you're a keen, hands-on learner looking for an entry level career opportunity, then click on APPLY NOW to start your application.
Professionalism in the workplace will prove you successful in this role, so you will need to possess great reliability, punctuality and self-presentation.
Pre-employment checks will form part of the eligibility process. These include aptitude, medical and drug testing as well as reference checks.
For further information about ATNZ apprenticeships please visit our website – www.atnz.org.nz/apprentices