Light Fabrication Apprenticeship
With ATNZ you get your qualification for FREE and we pay you to do it!
* Fully funded apprenticeship
* Ongoing support and guidance
* Safety gear provided
* Learn on-the-job
Apprentice Training New Zealand (ATNZ) is seeking applicants that have a genuine interest in fabrication and are keen to start an apprenticeship based in Rotorua.
Light Fabricators typically work with sheet metals and lighter gauge plate and pipes to produce a large variety of metal products.
The successful apprentice will be employed by ATNZ and assigned to our host company who specialise in stainless steel fabrication. Here you will gain valuable on the job training while studying to become a qualified engineer.
Do you fit the profile?
* Do you want to earn while you learn?
* Are you committed to 3-4 years study?
* Do you have strong attention to detail and accuracy?
* Do you have a current NZ driver license, either full or restricted?
If so, then click on APPLY NOW to submit your application.
Pre-employment testing including aptitude, MOJ, medical and drug testing will form part of the eligibility process.