Staff Accountant I
The Accounting Team at ASUS is an exciting place for the next step in your accounting career – we provide numerous opportunities to learn and foster growth in different aspects of corporate accounting. The Staff Accountant I plays a traditional role of accounting in the G/L and fixed asset management areas. This position will be a part of the tax and reporting team, under the overall finance team, but will mainly be handling bank and fixed assets with some minor tax duties. We are looking for a self-starter and team player to join our growing accounting team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with assigned month-end close process, including but not limited to bank reconciliation.
- Maintain fixed asset related information and transactions according to managerial purpose and property tax purpose.
- Process payment for MX subsidiary.
- Assist assigned year-end audit PBC.
- Assist monthly sales tax reconciliation for US.com business, US gross receipt taxes reconciliation and filing, and California e-waste fee reconciliation and filing
- Perform other job duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- 1+ years of working experience in accounting related work experience, public or corporate.
- Proficient in Excel (must be familiar with PivotTable and Vlookup)
- Quick learner, willing to work hard to achieve goals
- Ability to set tasks, priorities and deadlines
- High attention to detail
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work confidently in a rapidly changing, fast-paced and results-oriented corporate environment where a high degree of flexibility is required
- Effective written and verbal communication skills in English
- Office Only: Typically works in an office setting