Logistics Operations Assistant
The Logistics Operations Assistant is responsible for ASUS North America inventory control support operations. As a Logistics Operations Assistant, you will provide operational support for our warehouse, 3rd parties, including monitoring shipment, inventory controls, inventory process flow development, and inventory audit.
You will lead efforts in studying, developing, and maintaining industry standard best practices that are critical to effective warehouse management. You will develop and foster strategic partnerships internally and externally to help promote self-sufficient practices, increase workflow efficiency and reduce costs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all activities associated with warehouse operations, including developing and implementing workflow and procedures on systems.
- Monitor, identify, and manage performance and gaps across different systems, to ensure the inventory accuracy.
- Produce internal and external reports by gathering, analyzing and summarizing data and information from cross functional departments
- Assist in managing inventory control procedures, system operation procedures.
- Create, update, edit, and enhance supporting documentation, utilizing on hand data to provide better, efficiency plans.
- Facilitate discussion and issue resolution between functional teams and service partners
- Prepare presentation materials and reports for team level and management level audiences
- Close monitor inventory related process including shipping/receiving, return process, inventory process TAT etc.
- Help warehouse operation such as shipping & receiving samples, Amazon project operations.
- Perform inventory audit including weekly/monthly/semiyearly cycle count.
- Maintain good attendance and punctuality
- B.S./ B.A. degree or 2-3 years of relevant work experience
- 2 plus years of experience in Inventory Control, Logistics or Warehouse Management
Knowledge and Skills
- Proactive and able to work well independently as well as in a team environment
- Work well with cross functional teams
- Strong ownership and organization skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Visio
- Ability to work confidently in a rapidly changing, fast-paced and results-oriented corporate environment where a high degree of flexibility is required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience in component part number
- Mandarin speaking
- Project management experience
- Works in an office (70%) and warehouse (30%) environment
- Requires sitting, operating a computer keyboard, telephone and other office equipment for extended periods of time
(*Job functions are subject to change at any time)