Senior System Analyst
Job Description Overview:
The IT Dept. is responsible for ASUS North & South American support operations. As a Senior Systems Analyst, you are in charge of implementing and analyzing complex systems for their organizations, which includes planning development, testing, and deployment processes for various departments.
As the Senior Systems Analyst, you will work closely with IT developers and Infrastructure engineers internally to multitask on separate projects. You should focus on software design, programming, and application maintenance. You also develop efficient budgets, troubleshoot problems, manage risks, and schedule deadlines for technical deliveries.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct application testing and provide database management support.
- Create and maintain documentation as necessary for operational and security audits.
- Analyze and route issues into the proper ticketing systems and update and close tickets in a timely manner.
- Devise or modify procedures to solve problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations.
- Perform other job duties as assigned*
- BS in MIS/IT or related field
- Minimum 15 years of experience in systems management
Knowledge and Skills
- 10+ years programming experience in Java, C#, .Net, Script, SQL
- Proficient in SDLC, CMMI implementation, Software Configuration Management, DevOps
- Knowledge of Financial protocol API, Client Server, EDI, Tomcat, WebLogic
- Proactive and able to work well independently as well as in a team environment
- Strong ownership and organization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Good written and verbal communication skills in Mandarin
- Knowledge of business process in supply chain of computers manufacture
- Background in consumer technology products and markets
- Typically works in an office environment
- Requires sitting, operating a computer keyboard, telephone and other office equipment for extended periods of time