Inside Sales Assistant
The Inside Sales Assistant responsibilities include generating reports, analyzing data, processing orders, and monitoring inventory. To be successful in the position, the ideal candidate must work effectively in a high volume, fast paced environment. You need to be a fast learner and highly resourceful at getting the job done.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responding to inquiries from customers, such as order status and product availability.
- Processing purchase orders
- Forecasting based on customer ladder
- Processing marketing activities and sales related procedures
- Working with warehouse/accounting department to help keep accounts receivable current
- Generating and preparing weekly reports to Sales, Account managers and customers
- Communicating with customers routinely, Coming out product promotional activities, monitoring account inventories and sales number
- Monitoring shipment schedule to ensure timely delivery
- Generate reports such as allocation or back-order reports
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned from time to time, at the discretion of management
- Bachelor’s degree, or 2-3 years of related experience
- Ability to speak English fluently (written and verbal)
- Mandarin fluency is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel including V-Lookup and Pivot Tables.
- Ability to work independently and under minimum supervision
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Able to sit for long periods of time
- Able to input data into a computer and work with a computer screen for long periods of time