System Analyst - JIRA
- Implement new projects in JIRA, including designing screen forms utilizing custom fields, custom screen and field configuration schemes, and customize workflows with conditions, validators, post-functions, and add-ons.
- Responsible for setting up JIRA users/roles/permissions
- Work with the Infra Team to smoothly install and migrate JIRA when needed
- Responsible for evaluating and implementing Atlassian marketplace supported add-ons, new versions, and related software, such as Script Runner, Table Grid Editor, JExcel, etc.
- Create and maintain reports and dashboards
- Responsible for understanding the current processes, gathering requirements, investigating potential solutions, analyzing impacts, communicating with stakeholders, and implementing solutions.
- Provide supports to various business users and work as a liaison between business users and HQ IT team in Taiwan
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related degree
- Minimum 2 years of experience as JIRA Administrator
- Experience with JIRA installations, migrations and upgrades.
- Ability to maintain and develop custom workflows in JIRA
- Ability to write custom JQL, SQL, and JQuery
- Understanding business operations, such as Order to AR, Purchase Order to AP