Business Planning Analyst
Job Description Overview:
The Business Planning Analyst for ASUS Systems Business Group assigned to our total Commercial Sales Team. Responsible for all sales team planning functions. Required to forecast/demand reporting, sell-in plan, program management, data collection, POE and other vendor compliance. The candidate will work with all Team Managers and individual contributors to coordinate to team function & execution in SLED, Corporate, and DISTI/Breadth Channels & verticals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works with ASUS Commercial Sales Management & Product Management Teams to produce & track Team’s sell-in forecast and reporting for all ASUS SBG Products and Services.
- Proactively defines processes and timelines for total team associated to annual Sales plan.
- Manages total team submissions for all milestones/requirements for all process deadlines.
- Collects customer reporting, and other submissions associated to POS, MDF/POE, etc.
- Executes weekly, monthly, and quarterly consolidated reporting for Sales Team & cross-department requirements.
Required Knowledge, Years of Education, Work Experience, Skill Sets, and/or Certification:
- College Degree required.
- 3+ years of prior planning, logistics, operations, and/or administrative experience in large complex business organizations.
- Fundamental understanding of Commercial PC/Client business.
- High understanding of Direct/Indirect Sales and Customer processes.
- Strong Communication skills.
- Highly proficient in Excel.
- Prior knowledge and work in SW database applications such as: Salesforce.
- Exceptional time management, prioritization, organization, attention to detail, analytical & problem solving skills.
- Ability to self-direct, organize, and manage timelines.
If applicable, Preferred Qualifications:
- Proven ability to succeed in large/complex business environment.
- Sense of urgency.
- Excellent written & verbal communication.
- Works remotely in any of the following areas: US/Open.
- Daily Telephone, Email, Teams Meeting, and other complex communication duties.
- Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Annual Reporting.
- Must be available during normal business hours, will cover and support all US time zones