We are seeking a Web Administrator with specialized knowledge in ecommerce systems to troubleshoot both front and backend of the website for the Americas region. The administrator will also work closely with our headquarters team in Taiwan. Location of this position must be working in our Fremont, CA office when it is safe to return.
Responsibilities not limit to:
- Maintain the websites and checking the content in case of synchronization problems.
- Optimize processes and creating a development plan on a regional level to improve the performance of the websites.
- Correct errors in layout and display problems using HTML / CSS.
- Create and perform test runs (manual / automated) and analyze the results.
- Maintain training materials SOP and conduct internal user training sessions.
- Support local system quality testing through a defined test plan.
- Handle ad-hoc tasks in case of program errors, malfunctions or problems in cooperation with internal and external development teams.
Qualification and Requirements:
- A Bachelors degree in computer science or related field
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the mentioned area of responsibility
- Advanced knowledge of Magento 2 and ecommerce systems are plus
- Fluent in English both written and spoken language
- MS Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Ability to work both independent and in team
- Communicate well with cross-department teams