Technical Marketing Specialist - Spanish
Job Description Overview:
-Responsible to assist the PR and Influencers for ASUS in South America, coordination and support for all demands related to ASUS mobile product understanding on the region focusing on Press, Media and influencers following the directions from Marketing leaders aligned with BU Product Marketing needs.
-Developing and strengthening product knowledge with South America content creators, Key Tech Online Influencers and key Press aligned with country based teams across South America region.
-Be able to collect customers, influencers and press most important feedbacks and report back to the company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist local PR and Influencers with technical information about ASUS Mobile products on South America.
- Monitor and respond to questions from technical community in our social networks, forums or similar communication methods from abroad the company.
- Seek for understanding of customer needs and feedback to the ASUS HQ when requested.
- Co-work with local PR and Influencers on new product launches and assist the content creation with valuable product information when requested.
- Maintain good attendance and punctuality
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Logic and number oriented.
- Excellent organization methods.
- Understanding of Press Relations for Tech Industry, Smartphones.
- Understanding of Gaming Industry is a plus.
- Knowledge of International Media, Press and influencers and their behavior and needs is desirable.
- Ability to work confidently in a rapidly changing, fast-paced and results-oriented corporate environment where a high degree of flexibility is required
- Must be fluently bilingual in English and Spanish with excellent written and verbal communication
- 1 year IT industry or Editorial and/or Publishing companies or agencies.
- Technical background on Smartphones area.
- Editorial and/or Publishing experience.
- Bachelors in Marketing, Communication or Computer Sciences and Engineering are both welcomed but not required.
- Previous experience in competitor’s environments are highly desirable.
- Office Only: Typically works in an office environment
- Requires sitting, operating a computer keyboard, telephone and other office equipment for extended periods of time