Assistant Designer (Contractor)
ASUS is seeking is looking for a Assistant Designer to join the team. This is an entry level role that would be great for someone interested in expanding their design skills. The ideal candidate is a team player who is willing to juggle varied tasks, is detail-oriented, loves design and is willing to learn.
This is a full-time contract position for 6 months, with the potential for longer term employment.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Produce assets that include but are not limited to A+ content and creation, online banners, EDM support and image editing.
- Utilize an understanding of design principles, typography, and page layout for both web and print
- Good photo editing skills
- Work well with Project Managers to make sure projects requirements are met
- Manage a fast-paced schedule working on multiple projects at any given time, adjusting your priorities to meet evolving deadlines.
- Keep up-to-date with new trends in graphic design & marketing
- Other duties may also be assigned
- Recently graduated or working towards a degree or certificate in Graphic Design or Visual Arts
- Willingness to learn many different production/design responsibilities
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Attention to detail and experience with high-volume execution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must articulate thoughts and ideas clearly, and concisely
- Exceptional interpersonal skills maintaining a professional demeanor under pressure
- Working knowledge of Google productivity applications, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Familiarity with the tech industry and PC Gaming is a plus