Product Marketing Manager
Job Description Overview:
The Product Marketing Manager’s role is to facilitate and execute Product Marketing GTM (Go-to-market) strategy and day-to-day operation, perform marker research and analysis, as well as co-working other marketing team for campaign execution.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilitate product marketing strategy that supports organizational brand goals from the top to the bottom of the marketing and sales funnel including increasing brand relevance, favorability and preference
- Interested in PC DIY, familiar with components like Graphics Card, Motherboard and other PC components.
- Establish a scalable curation process to identify opportunities, across products and services that reflect ASUS’s key themes and priorities that are consistent with the brand, style and tone.
- Work with social and digital production teams to project manage cross channel content marketing programs and content optimization efforts.
- Interpret product briefs, assignments, opportunities, and cross-promotional activations aligned to the Brand Strategy and transform them into impactful, engaging content.
- Conduct and do competitive benchmarking and product comparison
- Be knowledgeable in the hardware / product range and marketing requirements
- Be responsible for managing the marketing budget and approval processes
- Maintain good attendance and punctuality
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to work confidently in a rapidly changing, fast-paced and results-oriented corporate environment where a high degree of flexibility is required
- Ability to lead a team, drive meetings discussions for strategy driven topics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Years of Education
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7+ years of Product Marketing Experience
- Office Only: Typically works in an office environment
- Requires sitting, operating a computer keyboard, telephone and other office equipment for extended periods of time
- May involve business travel to meeting events and conventions