Channel Marketing Specialist
Job Description Overview:
The Channel Marketing Specialist drives winning marketing programs for the ASUS Open Platform (Component) Products to increase ASUS’ market share in North America. Working closely with a cross-functional team, he/she strategizes and coordinates the efforts of all stakeholders to develop, drive, grow and expand sales through programs, MDF and co-marketing activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand the business objectives and growth plans, build and drive marketing programs and initiatives to increase ASUS business in North America.
- Execute and administer channel marketing programs and communications; monitor, record and analyze ROI.
- Localize, customize and develop well-positioned sales/marketing tools for the channel customers.
- Monitor and maintain the ASUS brand across channel partner in-store and online merchandising.
- Develop a keen understanding of partner funding requirements; execute approved programs and ensure compliance.
- Coordinate with the Account Managers to plan and host events for the channel customers.
- Participate in ongoing dialogue with the channel customers in conjunction with account managers.
- Perform other job duties as assigned
Years of Education
- Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) in related field or equivalent
- 1+ years of marketing experience in the technology space, preferably in channel
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of PC components and/or PC gaming
- Understand the channel, technology ecosystem and working knowledge of the fundamentals of technology preferred
- Experience producing marketing copy for various forms of collateral including online and print
- Ability to work well with a cross-functional team with varying cultural and experience backgrounds
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally – approximately 20% travel
- Typically works in an office environment involving sitting and computer use
(*Job functions are subject to change at any time)