Social Media Specialist
The Social Media team is looking for a talented and analytical social media specialist to join our small but highly talented team. This role is heavily focused on social content creation, driving innovation, managing content calendars and collaborating with other marketing teams. This role is responsible for working with the Social Media team on executing the development, planning and implementation of brand awareness campaigns, influencer campaigns, and product launch activities. You will also collaborate with your peers in the product marketing, content, PR, design and video production teams to develop unified campaigns. We’re looking for someone who is highly creative, very comfortable with numbers, able to work with large, diverse groups of people and has a can-do attitude.
• Plan, create, and execute compelling original content for the ASUS, ProArt, TUF and Republic of Gamers brands - with a strong focus on Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok plus influencer content.
• Develop and implement engaging campaigns across various social media channels and collaborating with the Product Marketing, Design/Video, PR and Content teams to identify marketing opportunities and ensure unified messaging across the entire product lineup.
• Proactively identify improvements, trends, and social insights. Establish campaign goals and measure/report of performance of each social media channel
• Fill in for other social media roles and community management support as needed.
• Contribute to and co-manage the social media content calendar.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business, or a related area.
• 1-2 years of experience in a marketing or communications role, either in an agency setting or at a company in a relevant industry.
• Experience with working in a team environment and interacting with all levels within the company
• Experience with creating reports
• 1-2 years of photo/video editing experience
• Good understanding of PC gaming, eSports and DIY backgrounds preferred
• Creative, diplomatic, and calm under pressure with great interpersonal skills
• Team player with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Strong writing skills and solid knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Docs.
• Well organized and able to multi-task efficiently and effectively
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of online community platforms including blogs, forums, and other tech communities
• Intermediate Photography skills and good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including but not limited to, Photoshop, Premiere and Illustrator
• Experience with tools and platforms used to track and analyze social performance metrics like Social Bakers and Hootsuite among others.
- Typically works in an office environment
- Requires sitting or standing, operating a computer, keyboard, telephone and other office equipment for extended periods of time
- Expected travel 15%