Product Marketing Manager
ASUS is looking for an energetic, hard-working and creative marketer to contribute to our product marketing team. The Product Marketing Manager role is to execute marketing day-to-day operations, perform market research and analysis, and generate creative product campaigns as well as co-working other marketing, sales and product management teams for point-of-sales execution.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design product marketing strategies that support organizational brand goals from the top to the bottom of the marketing and sales funnel including increasing brand relevance, favorability and preference for B2B products and solutions.
- Establish a scalable curation process to identify opportunities, across products and services that reflect ASUS’s key themes and priorities that are consistent with the brand, style and tone.
- Work with social and digital production teams to project manage cross channel content marketing programs and content optimization efforts.
- Interpret product briefs, assignments, opportunities, and cross-promotional activations aligned to the Brand Strategy and transform them into impactful, engaging content.
- Conduct and do competitive benchmarking and product comparison
- Be very knowledgeable in the product range and B2B marketing requirements
- Be responsible for managing the marketing budget and approval processes
- Provide meaningful insights on a regular basis along with recommendations based on business objectives and KPI’s
- Maintain great attendance and punctuality
- Perform other job duties as assigned*
Years of Education
- 4-year degree in Marketing, Communications or related field.
- Minimum 4+ years marketing experience
- Experience with working in a team environment and interacting with all levels within the company
- Experience in EDU/SMB PC laptop and desktop products is preferred
- Previous B2B growth strategy, segmentation, and execution experience
Knowledge and Skills
- Solid understanding and general knowledge of the PC industry is preferred
- Creative, diplomatic, and calm under pressure with great interpersonal skills
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Well organized and able to multi-task efficiently and effectively
- Ability to effectively communicate your ideas
- Ability to work confidently in a rapidly changing, fast-paced and results-oriented corporate environment where a high degree of flexibility is required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Technical knowledge of PC hardware
- B2B growth strategy, segmentation, and execution capabilities
- Office Only: Typically works in an office environment
- Requires sitting, operating a computer keyboard, telephone and other office equipment for extended periods of time
- Travel Required up to 10% with both domestic and international destinations a possibility.