Sales Development Rep *
How I will contribute
The Sales Development Representative is responsible for identifying, developing, and driving revenue for Asure’s suite of SaaS and Cloud software solutions. The SDR will prospect new clients, from mid-market to small business, building key relationships and knowledge about their business while articulating product value. This hunter role will focus on creating new opportunities and work with our Sales Executive teams across the nation to expand our client base.
- Prospect and call high value clients
- Make a high number of outbound calls to prospective clients
- Educate prospective clients on company products and services
- Build honest relationships and genuine rapport with potential customers
- Help potential customers discover unmet needs and how we can deliver extraordinary value
- Conduct high volume prospecting for qualified leads (a minimum of 70 calls and emails per day)
- Work with and collaborate with the company's Sales Executives
- Schedule demos for Sales Executives
- Generate and maintain expert knowledge of the product, our industry, competition, market happenings and trends.
- Meet and exceed monthly sales opportunity and meetings set goals
- Use Salesforce to log activity
What I will bring
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-3 years of experience in sales or business development roles
- Experience with SaaS or Cloud Solution sales highly preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills and friendly professional demeanor on the phone
- Tenacious work ethic with a desire to be a top performer
- Ability to articulate product value proposition
- Highly intelligent, passionate, ambitious, and a team player
- Resourceful and adaptable to change
The good stuff
- Annual Bonus Opportunity
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA- effective day 1
- Basic Life, A+D, and STD
- 401K Program with matching
- Fitness Reimbursement Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Company Comradery: President’s Circle Award, Team Building, Happy Hours, Charity Drives, and Team Lunches
Who we are
Asure sees Human Capital Management (HCM) through the lens of entrepreneurs and executives with an owner’s mentality. We help businesses develop their “Human Capital” to get to the next level, stay compliant, and allocate their time, money and technology toward growth.
Our HCM platform enables more than 60,000 clients to build great teams and better manage their people while staying compliant in an ever-changing HR legislative landscape. Asure’s HCM offering includes Payroll & Tax, HR, and Time & Attendance software and HR Services ranging from online compliance tools to a fully outsourced HR department.
To provide Human Capital Management (HCM) software and services that help companies grow, while nurturing a culture of growth around us.
- Helping customers grow by getting the most from their human capital.
- Helping our employees grow personally and professionally.
- Growing relationships in our communities that inspire goodness.
- Do all of these things in a way that grows shareholder value
Be the most trusted Human Capital Management resource to entrepreneurs everywhere.
Reflect who we are and what we stand for as a company.
- Embrace Change
- Lead with Integrity
- Own the Outcome
- Deliver Awesome
- Be a Good Human
We are an equal opportunity employer. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US, as we are unable to sponsor or transfer Visas at this time. Criminal background checks conducted at employment offer.