As the Operations Specialist covering the front desk, you will be the front face of the company and a go-to person for many business questions, your goal is to make the process of helping people seem effortless and a pleasure. This person will need exceptional attention to detail, ability to consistently execute and contribute to a positive office environment.
How I will contribute
As the Operations Specialist covering the front desk, you will be the front face of the company and a go-to person for many business questions, your goal is to make the process of helping people seem effortless and a pleasure. This person will need exceptional attention to detail, ability to consistently execute and contribute to a positive office environment
From being the first face our employees and visitors see to managing office related tasks, you are on point! This is the perfect role for someone who has a passion for making an office a welcoming place as if it were their own.
- Be the “first impression” of the company and provide a welcoming environment for employees and visitors. Be able to smoothly point people in the right direction to get where they need or their questions answered.
- Receive mail and packages, and ensure timely pickup or delivery to employees
- Maintain the Lobby, Mail Room to ensure they are clean tidy and welcoming
- Ensure the office supply areas, and printing stations are organized, clean well stocked, and kept in budget.
- Work as part of the wider Facilities/IT team to report building issues using the ticketing tools.
- Negotiates the purchase of office supplies, and equipment as instructed
- Oversees client sign out Sheet
- Upload client Workers Comp files to Ohio BWC site and complete Annual True-Up process
- Any other responsibilities that may arise in the context of a fast-moving company
What I will bring
- Strong level of professionalism, maturity and discretion
- Proven experience getting things done
- Ability to roll up your sleeves to get the job done without thinking twice about it
- Strong initiative and follow-through skills
- Focus on improving things and not just being a caretaker
- Collaborative, communicative, personable, and approachable
- Excellent communication skills and phone etiquette
- Computer proficiency , specifically Google applications, and MS Office
The good stuff
- Annual Bonus Opportunity
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA- effective day 1
- Basic Life, A+D, and STD
- 401K Program with matching
- Fitness Reimbursement Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Company Comradery: President’s Circle Award, Team Building, Happy Hours, Charity Drives, and Team Lunches
Who we are
Asure sees Human Capital Management (HCM) through the lens of entrepreneurs and executives with an owner’s mentality. We help businesses develop their “Human Capital” to get to the next level, stay compliant, and allocate their time, money and technology toward growth.
Our HCM platform enables more than 60,000 clients to build great teams and better manage their people while staying compliant in an ever-changing HR legislative landscape. Asure’s HCM offering includes Payroll & Tax, HR, and Time & Attendance software and HR Services ranging from online compliance tools to a fully outsourced HR department.
To provide Human Capital Management (HCM) software and services that help companies grow, while nurturing a culture of growth around us.
- Helping customers grow by getting the most from their human capital.
- Helping our employees grow personally and professionally.
- Growing relationships in our communities that inspire goodness.
- Do all of these things in a way that grows shareholder value
Be the most trusted Human Capital Management resource to entrepreneurs everywhere.
Reflect who we are and what we stand for as a company.
- Embrace Change
- Lead with Integrity
- Own the Outcome
- Deliver Awesome
- Be a Good Human
We are an equal opportunity employer. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US, as we are unable to sponsor or transfer Visas at this time. Criminal background checks conducted at employment offer.