Cash Management Specialist*
How I will contribute
The Cash Management Specialist performs the functions associated with sending and receiving ACH files in compliance with established NACHA regulations, audit and prepare documentation for management approval, perform daily balancing and proof of funds collection, and documentation and disbursement of NOC and ACH returns from our OFDI (bank).
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Process Positive Pay files daily.
- Process Positive Pay exceptions daily.
- Send Automated Clearing House (ACH) files daily for service and tax.
- Receive NOC and ACH return files from the ODFI (bank).
- Sending NOC to service representative and track resolution.
- Notify accounting regarding collections for NSF returns.
- Daily Reporting for NOC’s and ACH Returns.
- Daily Funds Reconciliation and reporting.
- Complete Daily Audit documentation for management review and approval.
- Maintain daily records in an electronic format.
- Completes daily KPI data.
- Assist Tax Department with Filing quarterly and annual returns.
What I will bring
- Two years working in the finance/banking/accounting field.
- High School Diploma or equivalency required, College degree preferred.
- NACHA certification a preferred.
- FPC or CPP a preferred.
- Strong Microsoft Excel knowledge – must be able to import comma delimited files.
- Microsoft Word knowledge – must be able to complete mail merge files.
- Collections/Banking experience preferred.
- Ability to handle sensitive information and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to troubleshoot out of balance issues.
- Excellent phone etiquette, email and customer service skills.
- Organization, attention to detail, flexibility.
The good stuff
- Annual Bonus Opportunity
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA- effective day 1
- Basic Life, A+D, and STD
- 401K Program with matching
- Fitness Reimbursement Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Company Comradery: President’s Circle Award, Team Building, Happy Hours, Charity Drives, and Team Lunches
Who we are
Asure sees Human Capital Management (HCM) through the lens of entrepreneurs and executives with an owner’s mentality. We help businesses develop their “Human Capital” to get to the next level, stay compliant, and allocate their time, money and technology toward growth.
Our HCM platform enables more than 60,000 clients to build great teams and better manage their people while staying compliant in an ever-changing HR legislative landscape. Asure’s HCM offering includes Payroll & Tax, HR, and Time & Attendance software and HR Services ranging from online compliance tools to a fully outsourced HR department.
To provide Human Capital Management (HCM) software and services that help companies grow, while nurturing a culture of growth around us.
- Helping customers grow by getting the most from their human capital.
- Helping our employees grow personally and professionally.
- Growing relationships in our communities that inspire goodness.
- Do all of these things in a way that grows shareholder value
Be the most trusted Human Capital Management resource to entrepreneurs everywhere.
Reflect who we are and what we stand for as a company.
- Embrace Change
- Lead with Integrity
- Own the Outcome
- Deliver Awesome
- Be a Good Human
We are an equal opportunity employer. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US, as we are unable to sponsor or transfer Visas at this time. Criminal background checks conducted at employment offer.