Client Success Partner
How I will contribute
The Asure Payroll/Tax Client Success Partner assists our software licensees in learning to adopt our platform for their day-to-day services and ultimately convert their client base from a legacy payroll/HRIS system to Asure’s HCM Solutions. They will train and guide the licensees during the transition of their first account implementations and ensure that they are comfortable with the transition/implementation process for future accounts. The Client Success Partner must communicate well with the internal team that is working on the same project to ensure a seamless outcome for the client. They must be detail oriented and have a drive and pride to meet a client’s expectations of a flawless experience for their clients.
- Execute and manage a project plan defined for the reseller to ensure reseller competency.
- Guide and consult the reseller as they build customer account records.
- Suggest and provide tools to the reseller to assist them with the conversion of client data files (import and/or data-entry)
- Assist the reseller with identifying and defining best practices to support the successful responsibilities of a service bureau.
- Guide and train the reseller of necessary details required for accounts where other integrated options are present.
- Project plan accordingly to ensure successful and timely integrations with other Asure application options as needed.
- Properly handle client confidential information
- Utilize knowledge of payroll and taxes to identify potential issues before go live.
- Provide timely reporting on projects as assigned including meeting daily with project manager to ensure work is moving at the necessary speed and volume.
- Maintain an up-to-date and thorough knowledge of Asure Software’s product offerings and enhancements.
- Other duties as required by Manager.
What I will bring
- College degree preferred.
- Minimum of three years of payroll experience preferably in a service bureau environment
- Desire to serve clients and deliver best in class service for their HCM needs.
- Experience with Evolution payroll system highly preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Polished written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to perform under pressure when confronted with an urgent, critical, or unusual situation.
- Ability to present and write information in a clear and effective manner.
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment.
- Eagerness to learn about HRIS solutions and willingness to learn a new process.
- Desire and ability to obtain CPP certification within one year of employment.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work with data for long periods of time.
The good stuff
- Annual Bonus Opportunity
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA- effective day 1
- Basic Life, A+D, and STD
- 401K Program with matching
- Fitness Reimbursement Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Company Comradery: President’s Circle Award, Team Building, Happy Hours, Charity Drives, and Team Lunches
Who we are
Asure sees Human Capital Management (HCM) through the lens of entrepreneurs and executives with an owner’s mentality. We help businesses develop their “Human Capital” to get to the next level, stay compliant, and allocate their time, money and technology toward growth.
Our HCM platform enables more than 60,000 clients to build great teams and better manage their people while staying compliant in an ever-changing HR legislative landscape. Asure’s HCM offering includes Payroll & Tax, HR, and Time & Attendance software and HR Services ranging from online compliance tools to a fully outsourced HR department.
To provide Human Capital Management (HCM) software and services that help companies grow, while nurturing a culture of growth around us.
- Helping customers grow by getting the most from their human capital.
- Helping our employees grow personally and professionally.
- Growing relationships in our communities that inspire goodness.
- Do all of these things in a way that grows shareholder value
Be the most trusted Human Capital Management resource to entrepreneurs everywhere.
Reflect who we are and what we stand for as a company.
- Embrace Change
- Lead with Integrity
- Own the Outcome
- Deliver Awesome
- Be a Good Human
We are an equal opportunity employer. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US, as we are unable to sponsor or transfer Visas at this time. Criminal background checks conducted at employment offer.